Friday, January 25, 2008

80's Night

despite my sickness i decided to go to 80's night.  its usually the highlight of my week, but this time i just wasnt feeling it for some reason.  the place was thinned out and hardly nobody was there.  i danced even shittier than normal because of the nyquil. bro's were all up in my face trying to fight me... one fuck was pushing everyone and pushed me, so i spit a sick persons spit on the back of his neck, and for some reason that hairy bastard wanted to fight me.  i told him i would stab him and when he said 'do it' i was running out of ideas where i would get my knife...then this badass muh-fucking lesbian came and danced with me.  she probably saved me from getting kicked out/asskicked. then outside that same kid almost fought like 3 other kidsNasiema is fucking wierd yo. oh and some bitch wrote her number on my hand.
the lights made my dizzy knees
fall assleep
i wanted to lie ...lay down
pale, a ghost boy
smoking the cum off my socks.
after all that we went to denny's. it was a drunken blur

No comments:

Google