Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gridlock


i wrote this, its not finished i'm going to rewrite a lot of the end.


I was reffered to this
crossword
its like a grid
and im stuck
by this limited
axis
each line
would form
a perfect square
if my frame werent restrained
to this horizontal hell
my entire range would change
from insane, could this be real?
now i can go up and down
with these words,
and this sound
thats teaching me
to realese, and be free

the height
of the square
is filled
with your hair
repunzil, repunzil
let your hair down
so finally i'm saved
as i climb
up my grave
each bar
i pass,
i watch
turn to glass
as i progress
up this
crosshatched mess
i call myself
so i let,
my grip slip
as i miss the last step
i was referred
to this puzzled
crossword
i just
landed in the
section, that never
gets read
down, and i fell
right back
to my horizontal
shell.

No comments:

Google