Wednesday, June 16, 2010

i wish she talked to me on the phone this long

so im here in arizona... my first real day. so far i have longboarded around and am starting to get the feel of my new neighborhood. when i first arrived at nighttime i had no idea how i felt...it was a bit surreal and overwhelming. but now the second night is here and everything is going really smooth. i have a couple cool housemates and a few decent ones. i cant eat as much as them but o well. im so glad to finally be on my own turf, im just still marking it. i bought healthy at the grocery store and am kind of exhausted from all the long long long board rides. i havent felt like myself in a while so this is nice to have some alone time. i used to prefer being alone...after the past year and a half of having someone with me constantly i realize how introverted ive become. its not me. im a nice talkative guy and i need to learn to start showing it again.

even if its hard

No comments:

Google