Wednesday, November 16, 2011

kisses

I was i will be and still am

my unconscious drips into a pool
collecting everything i’ve had, it goes deep inside of me
i’m a tall hole
please fall into me forever
the lights are too bright
you say this drip is too much
you cannot feel this planet underneath your feet
we’ll forget our breath as we step in front of a train with our eyes closed

i miss the rhythm of kissing
i miss exchanging breath
i used to love it when i was a kid
less tongue more lips
tasting the bottle i will be in that pattern for years
I will never feel the love that did with the ignorance to the fairy tale
so i don’t want something new to replace the old
I want my ignorance back

this flame on my lighter fills the room
its because i’ve ran out of air in here
i’ve got used to this happening
I’ve got used to you
i’ve gettin used to what’s happening
i’m getting used to whats happening.


No comments:

Google