Thursday, September 2, 2010

Breathathon


serious encounters are held unconscious ...real life happens in a split second of a second baby seconds.
to believe she lied about where she was raising OUR children. you decided to fuck off, not me. of all dreams no sleep...its an unfamiliar thing i smell and sometimes disagree with the headache. please keep me from it. please help me know it. dear trouble bender fuck god please help me tomorrow. cause i am typing wait i know and it is not sufficient if that word even exists woowoot no i have a real feeling
its joy time.

BOGS[POT. THE things i keep to myself can’t open up just yet. i release as much as my body allows me to. i can use my mouth, but it still wont come out. i can’t dream a second of sleep no matter what you are in “love” with someone else.
some things are untold and full of surprises//// fuck hair ties i’m letting hair ties go forever. hard sacrifice but i dot give a fuck about anything. at all

keep tromboning and im happy keep good vibes going. the perfect band i would record is yo la tengo...much love and realism taken into account then hes a beautiful guy hthat has given blind vibes but knows what he’s doing he is stronger than par but is compete and your hair runs down you back. your perfect back to hair ratio (lol) a pefrfect fit...which still stumps me...i love someone and the formula is correct that's... y problem she thinks im playing games
\it hurts to feel you strip your own clothes off yourself..aren't you better??? can you not be better? my judgment is clouded on purpose or at least for a reason.... i love you and wont stop. you knew what was coming. keep it coming and no fouls.

“break my arms around my love”--the national

No comments:

Google