Sunday, September 5, 2010

waking up in ceramic wrap


misidentifying our thoughts and feelings can lead to a build up of them, and a violent release in sleep. I awoke this morning with only half the capacity of my lungs, and a nervous twitch. humid, drenched in sweat this engine room is freezing. only until i get out of my safe zone and walk across to slam the door, and procure that awesome breeze. bland my insides are furious with angry towards 7 kids i hated in school. i forgot they even would exist now. i hope they never find me on facebook. misunderstood, victimized by these angry sportsmen. they call you small, the wont let you play. the win is too important this time. It stretches passed that to your favorites father who will sit you down and ask you not to throw his sons precious birthday game. all i want to do is play. now you've terrified me that i'm too small to play, not that you just dont want me to make you look bad, i actually believe i am too small and not strong enough to play now. forever. dreams dreams are scary.
last night i ate for you to prep for the game, all i want to do is play. now my belly is full, and for nothing. i'm disseminated.

No comments:

Google