Sunday, April 15, 2012

Black Pus, Buck Gooter, Mounds 4/13/2012

Went to death by audio to check out a long time favorite musician that is one of the people that inspired me to move to new york.  I went with my girlfriend we were chilling to the other bands drinking some pbr's rolling cigarettes.  when buck gooter came on (a  two piece noise duo or i dont know what to call them) thats when we decided we must purchase the lame 1$ earplugs they were definetly out to take some  kids hearing home with them.
we saved our joint for right before black place, chippendale was watching mounds right next to me when we decided to spark up our tree's.  after we got stoned the complete scene changed and we both became very weak in the legs and i couldnt take myself off the wall when he started playing i think my mind was blown for longer than any other show.  watching his feet twitch and hit his loop and wah pedals was the only view we really had, but it was so worth it.

No comments:

Google