Wednesday, December 5, 2012

phate

 some things will never b eunderstood like why a perfectly normal person can never relate on a human level wiht a blad punk rock dive bar owner, this person will always call me an asshole. the shit i don't like is the denial of sevice. ever bartender should be ahppy and willing to call up a cab for you, this asshole pointed me to a :board: of cab numbers that didn't exist. this piece of shit cunt is why bars liek that exist. fucking christ. waking up now to walk a stuttered stunted walk to the depths of gates mcdonalds, the jazziest place around. on my way i managed to scope sidewalk. i came across a pile of what seemed to be an evicted persons belongings, i picked up a heavy buddah figure and headed on my way. it was hefty in my hand as i stared at my red suade shoes that matched to a T.  it's heavy for its size and was the exact same color of red as my shoes. i like it for that.   i like that i got premium treatmenta t mcdonalds for holding it in my hand, as a manager circled me to signal the workers to make my order hastily so i wouldn't cause any trouble. the only crazy ass nigga in that mcondalds was a 5 foot 10 whit kid holding a buddha figure staringa t his feet. sppoooky.

No comments:

Google