Saturday, December 1, 2012

X$TR33T


finally have room to move my thoughts from one side of the room to the other. finallly have time to take steps without having to cram . finally getting a cycle where things feel god. i'm in a dream or a reality or whatever it is i'm it.  new york city has saved me from suicide.  it may drive some to dig into their wrists and mope. but for me its like a video game you start out small and then build upon what you have. i spent two fucking years in a cardboard apartment that smelt like a pet store. this is a huge upgrade. the neighboorhood seems dangereous,but i like that. i thought i wanted to live closer to williamsburg, but fuck that i want to be inspired here.  its going to be perfect. this is the best winter of my life.  i'm so in love witha  beautiful girla nd no matter how many girls flaunt themselves at me they are automatically brushed off because all i can see is her. i love her

No comments:

Google