Tuesday, July 27, 2010

vent


sitting up i hear a sound that brings me back. to a place when i was awake in the morning and asleep after that. now its all changed. everything we ever have will change.

i wake up sweating. my sheets have wrapped themselves around me. i think they’re going for my throat. not awake from my dream, you untangle me. i wake up you are gone, the sheets are still trying to strangle me

lately adventure is right in front of you. what road will you take, what turf is tasty to you’re wheels? a sense of justice hangs over my head like the fog.
i'm smoking.

don't close you're eyes,
you could cold cry awake.
and think of how bad you cant sleep.
...or focus you’r mind , put your ducks in a line and dream that fucking dream


i cant get the thoughts out fast enough i just need to type and not stop let it come out and up what needs to be chucked out the window of my ba.g. i need to keep going and listen to this song from the porch its raining the wind blows my face to sorts of shades i cant be happier the warm air and hot summer rain keep me happy to be awake. so next time you go out side in a summer rain feel it. touch it. let it touch you in the soul. don't be afraid its not going to molest you. after all we are all human maybe things would be better if we weren't. like, for instance what if dolphins discovered bananas before monkeys did? we would all be overpowered by a fish mammal. jesus christ that's a crazy thought. i wonder if we gave them thumbs we could evolve them into a human dolphin hybrid. or it would make a dolphin pokemon

will be possible you keep creep sneaking up on me and feed and

No comments:

Google