Thursday, January 31, 2013

ATM dream

 today i woke up from a pretty odd yet good dream.  I was living in my same apartment in brokeland but my roomate and i shared a room, also that person alternated their presence between my girlfirend and roomate.  We woke up and there was an ATM in our room we started breaking down the sides of the walls and i unplugged it so we wouldn't get electrofied. we got the siding off and saw bundles and fat stacks of cash.  it was almost caged in and we couldn't pull it out.  stupidly we decided to take it downstairs in ghetto ass brooklyn and leave it outside by our trash while we went and retrieved a crowbar from somewhere???  we returned to find the ATM missing.  I instinctively looked across the street to see a beautiful picket fence home with a suburban yard. it was a bit out of place in the middle of trash city.  i knew the person there was a young russian gangster. I told my roomate/girlfriend alternating personality thing that i was going to go get our atm back.  i asked him if he had it and just handed me 100$. he told me his uncle had pulled some big strings and took the atm from a local prison.  I didn't even question the fact that there was an ATM in a prison. so i end up saying to him that i need the money from it, or atleast 1000$.  i told him come on he wouldnt have even had it if it wasn't for me.  he said his uncle dropped it off and he wouldn't spare it, for some reason i knew it was 30,000 dollars in the machine.  I wanted to get atleast a piece of that, after trying to convince him and drinking tea or whatever it was he turned into a russian house wives as his/her kids walked in through the door. i was suddenly unable to speak of this subject in front of her kids and she began being a mother. i left dissapointed.

No comments:

Google