Sunday, February 10, 2013

I love you lady nady

I wanna know what its like to love life the wys you do. To see everything I see and continue towards the future without looking back. I walk around with my head turned around, looking at what I could have missed.your already at the next adventure and didn't even see what I saw exists. You like things ill never be able to do fully. This is why I love you. I do need to learn how to be better for your kind. I've never had a lover like you. You keep glowing and frowning and setting goals. I am very excited for your goals and they inspire me to be a better person. I need to keep working on not locking you in and giving you more room to breathe. I appreciate your free roaming spirit even if I have a different kind. You keep me going. Sorry I get a little out if control and forget how tight I'm holding my arms around you. I am learning and I want only to be with you. My magical explorer high classy socialite. When we fight you talk without thinking and what Pissed me of is you are usually right. It's ok I need real truth. I'm sorry about the spite shit I'm over it too. I don't wanna do it to you. I wanna learn to love the same things you do so we can grow and Di them together. How do I maintain my own true self when I do that though? Bottom line is I love you and don't want to fuck it up with old bad habbits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, it's really a good for me to pay a visit this web page, it includes valuable Information.

Here is my web-site :: business marketing services inc

Google