Friday, February 8, 2013

dj's are annoying.movies rock. wings and a storm good

 Went to see side effects tonight, it was amazing.  It evoked feelings of hatred I have only felt to selfish thieves and people who call themselves dj's.  both a self centered absorbed lifestyle where you ruin peoples lives.  Jude Law has always been in my heart and tonight he proved he's still a very involved actor.  the movie kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time.  I kept trying to guess what was going to happen and was sometimes right, but mostly uppercutted by some gnarly twists.  i'd recommend this movie to anyone. seeing an R rated movie in happy valley on opening night is a pretty awesome experience.  there was room in the theatre which is something i'm not used to anymore.  no body shouted or felt the need to draw attention to themselves like selfish children.  no one lit up blunts or used their phone to play gucci mane mid movie.  there are definetly certain perks of being landlocked in the midwest. the news is starting to get to me, these people are so bored its twists my insides.  I thought the movie was going to be about affairs and other rich people problems, but I had these ideas shoved back at me. It was perfectly cast and all thriller no filler.
back to dj's.  I wish these people didn't exist. I mean places do need to play music, but I really don't like hearing and seeing these people. I can't explain the way i feel but lets just say they irk me in the wrongest way.  I like one or two dj's and the rest can suck my dick, choke and die.  they should really just kill themselves...most of them have herpes and more twitter followers than people who vote.  there are so many things i hate about my generation sometimes i wonder how i ended up here. i also ponder the fans of dj's, how the unemployed feel the need to go out and be seen doing something on a friday night...when every night is a friday to them. they talk about big girl pants...but keep cutting them into shorts.  I don't care if the dj at tandem is good...I wish you'd answer the questions i actually ask and care about. i do love you though. contradictions everywhere i look. i guess the only way to get through is to stay true to myself.

go see SIDE EFFECTS!

and if you're a dj-you look stupid in those sunglasses and no one really respects anything you've ever done...what have you ever done?

more rreading on dj hatred
http://modernsophist.com/why-i-hate-djs/

best comment
"the Ecltronic crap DJ's like to call "Music" iis only music in the sense that "call of duty" video game is war"


No comments:

Google