Monday, February 18, 2013

Kalifornia dreamin'

another crazy dream, I guess thats what i've come to expect after falling asleep directly after watching a sequence disturbing movies. It tangled around my unconcious thoughts rooted deep in my soul, and pulled out all the shit.  this one involved faux-anal sex fantasies, school, carry around analog synthesizer school full of nerds that hated me, and worste of all my mother was lurking around almost every corner.   I had taken on some of the characteristics of "early" a white trash serial killer spawned from a comic book series poured into my brain via pirated movie.  He was a snorting controlling psychopath.  I didn't take on the murderous urges he did, Just an occasional snort and lust for anal sex.  I exited a room wtih an extremely stiff dick, sneaking past my mother I laid my eyes on my girl half bent over naked against a wall.  It seemed like a race against the clock since she was accepting anal at this terrible time in the hallway of my school.  So I ran with bow legs up to her and the second the skin touched her crack I errupted so hard it spurt a hole throught he ceiling, leaving a spider man web around the boarders.  I didn't even get it in and blew my load, I guess i'lll have to wait untill next dream to fuck her in the ass.  to make things worste i arrived at orientation and the harry soggy bodied nerds had loaded an image on the projector of me naked from the chest up blowing my load. they blew it up on the wall and laughed. all i did to get back at them was hang my head and snort like a serial killer.   that was pretty much the end, atleast i woke up and was permitted to enter her vaginally. Vagin-alley

No comments:

Google