Wednesday, March 6, 2013

airplane dream

I have never fallen asleep on an airplane, and never will again.  It was an intense lucid dream on the version of a delusional reality.  I was sitting next to the same people as i was in real life and everything was a little weird and off there was constant music playing really loud in my ears, i wrote all the songs in my head i guess cause nothing was really playing in my ears.  there were people that kept coming out of the back of first class, and i honestly believed that they had drugged my complimentary sprite.  right before we took off in real life the pilot had said its going to be an abnormally bumpy take off but not to worry because the plane doesn't care if its smooth or not.  we were flying and people kept coming up randomly i think this was influenced because of the god damned Harlem shake airplane video i had seen the day before.  so time went on and shit was fucking crazy in the dream, i was awake and 'lucid' in it it was like it was really happening, we had some turbulence and the pilot came on the intercom saying an engine went out we were going down.  we went down for a crazy bumpy ride but didn't do any damage, it was like a bus stop pit stop where me and the mixture of first and working class passenger went in...of course tsa was there. ughh.  they swapped the engine and we took back off.  even more songs were playing of all varieties, jazz, bollywood. all this crazy shit with random first classers coming up fucking with my, i felt like i was tripping seriously.  then even before we got to denver we had to make another unscheduled pitstop in montana....i don't even know where montana is.  we waiting in the car there then blasted back off. this time we were so high up that my ears began hurting from the pressure and the music blaring in them.  the dream finally ended when my ears started to mist hot, squirty, air, water stuff all over the passengers to my right and left. i was like what the fuck is going on...then somehow i woke myself up. i also thought i wasn't scarred of a plane going down but in the dream i realized how much i want to live.  i woke up sweaty like a wet pickle and i believe i might have talked in my sleep my whole body was sore and strange from sleeping awkwardly.  i don't know if i really talked to the passengers next to me but if i did it must have been some crazy shit.  now i'm in denver waiting

No comments:

Google