Thursday, March 7, 2013

another

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream

the first one was a crazy fun party with a number of things going on with greg and all my closest friends there in short we decide to all ride our bikes through this tunnel through the mall, we all ride in a line maybe 50 kids on bikes and when we go to get in the cave some of us got stopped and arrested while some made it through. the second i was tired and it was after the first time wise,  nadine was going to a party and i went with and brought my dog roxy.  it was in a mansion and there were lots of gangsta swag guys there, and a leader that was 4 times the size of a normal man.  he was the king pin and had all the girls upstairs. i waited downstairs holding roxy i wanted nadine to come down but i couldnt leave my dog with these other slutty girls.  so i was just holding her.  nadine came down and said how much fun she was having while either not noticing or caring about the guys talking closer and closer to her face, putting their arm around her and basically seemed like she was having fun and didnt really need me there. everntually the king pin came down and began testing me and i told him not to lean on my dog because she is small and getting old. he ended up admiring me and liking me so we went and drove around together. i don't know if he was just trying to get me out of the house so nadine could have fun with the other guys. but halfway through the drive i got a text from nadine that said "is it ok if i wrap up roxy really good in some blankets and quilts and ship her to you?" i freaked out and was thinking she must be on whatever drugs they had given her to come up with such an idea.  it would smother her. so i asked the king pin if we could go get her and take her to suzi's my moms friends house so she would be safer. we went to the post office place before for some reason and then we were driving around trying to find suzis house before we got roxy. 

No comments:

Google