Thursday, June 28, 2012

I have no idea why I feel so afraid now that I'm.finally in the same house as nadines parents. I'm usually good with parents but for some reason I am really nervous because I think it's serious and its something that could probably make or break the relationship. Jesus I want it so bad bit now that I'm here o feel afraid I just need to remember it will all be over soon then it will be out of the way. I have no idea w
hy I feel like an intruder but I do. My eyes are focused weird. I wonder how many non Jew people have felt this pressure and I feel so fine there is a nutty storm.outside thst pushed me into.this scenario, like a child that can't swim once he's.been flu.ng into the water by someone he trusts he has no choice but to swim and swim fast. I wish I was at a swimming pool right now.we.could have.more fun this intimate shut is crazy. I just should have wentiit to galleries,e

No comments:

Google