Friday, July 13, 2012

loosie


somethign has been delicious in the air ately i think its reality but i can't be sure if i trust it. i went ot the store for a sand witch and ended up getting talked to by this old bum guy with a hole in his center lung areat and a tube as well. he asked to see my tattoo and said it was something he'd seen before, all i told him was it was da vinci and then we stood together waiting for my sandwich in silence. then two dudes walked in headed straight for the beer section. the one in front stared me down, i just stood waiting to feast on cajun turkey. i got my sandwich high from the high deli chef, and checked out from the high cashier. it was nice wobble wobble was playing on the radio and it felt amazing. i left and doubled back, i had forgotten to pickup loose cigarettes even though i have 3 more in my pack. while asking for the loosing one of the dudes said "did you just say loosie they have loosies here" i grunted him off got my cigarettes and was out the door. on the outside i got a light from the bum that asked me about my tattoo, a human as an extention to a lighter much like my arm.  love for people much like arms. a tall fit black man was yelling outside the bodega i couldn't quite tell if he was talking to someone across the street or just yelling at god because the bum seemed very into his conveersatuin it could have gone either way.  i turned around the corner after lighting my cigarette and the man yelled "white boy" i ginored him "white boy yeah i'm talking to you" i turned around and he was approaching fast spitting game to get a cigarette i said "i only have a couple of loosies for me and my girl" he replied "you got any loose change?"
"nope i'm broke"
"where the cash at find the cash"
we departed on this question of information.

No comments:

Google