Monday, July 16, 2012

seller

\
salutations follow the leader after they've dropped off a ocupl eo fyears, you lose your inner sttrenght when others are around your energy drags in their direction everyone seeems to be a vampire to you. how can you set a wwall up to block this vaccuum friends extend? shaken and scarred of nothing real just the one thing youc an't run away from yourself and the epic knowledge that all people are created, not equally but wer are all created or made into somehting we are not supposed to be at the end. feeling soft in the eyes reflects the calmness of your brain.  but usually i squeese them really tight and don't let anybody really see whats underneath, i feel if they see tensipon they don't see me if they dont' see me i can't get hurt. because what there hating isn't really me. wtf kind of philosophy when clouds are always out in summer time its awesome. OH MY GOD GONS PLEASE Calm me. don't you know? i  was once standing up adn i finally sat down i didn't want ot feel my legs trying anymoree. i once fell in love and i held it down, i can finally beliece i deserve our love. and the movie on the screen is a rapid rape scene... what am i supposed to do with my experiment of a self. i know you fucking faggots at heart are all watching. i see some [ep[le play jazz but not even hear it. what a gimmick some fuckimg wannabe artists can be i don't understand whats gotten into me. i don't know if i understand the continue action. am i really me mee me me em wtf i dunnnt want me or any friends in this i wish i spilt on myself and woke up with it fora change something is coming and its landing fast i cant feel safe i dont know what to do about that.

No comments:

Google