Thursday, July 19, 2012

soft

the inner warmth to the top horizontal and bottom vertical light triangles. your body in the center, the life and holyness of touch feelign being heated up to a random person in yoru kitchen begging for her blue cup. its not our problem.  finally letting go of the quick dodge reality trick i learned when i was younger.  the smoke has filled my body and made me sick. it will make us all sick. we will play ball with the catcher just to prove we can throw. a owoman walkks aroudn in beautiful clothing she used to not dare wear she is very kind and takes care of her man. she loves her man.  he is sick as a a gypsy and she is out to get a basket of goodies. some delicious treats to cure his fever and cough. i feel my legs and botdy finally start growining and not that i'm holding in something that should be snowing i want to flex my face like other people that apepard to really be there. i feel some of my face but now from the inside i feel it the air on the outside touching the surface. i inhale and a strange bubbling sounds in my chest. i'm passing out now. i fall into my sheets and twist and shout in my dreams i'm fighting the sleep. i do'nt want it. i get the illusion of your body being the warm one. when i just feel the heat on my body like the surface told before. its a tall cup of water to force down. beach days listening to the natural surround soudn of the ocean and standing up on busses' i actually injoyed a salad today.my fingers feel week and i was afraid to call work but i don't work till saturday thank god.  i want a record player so i can finally hear my new order album

No comments:

Google