Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PllpYour kids are a fire hazard and you don't even care to teach them not to play with grapes in stores that aren't there's I know what the have in store to grow older and become their father doing what they think is a good living breathing off anyone that thinks differently these Jews have history to back them up I don't know what the Hebrew on the sheer loveseat they are carrying in front of me it has a crown and probably translates to 'thug king of life' but why is it a crown and not a yamaca or top hat. Why do the women get horny and adjust they're wigs at the sight of an outsider? They're all in the back now learning about prenatal from the one that infected them with pregnancy, the std you can never lose unless you kill something. If it turns into a haseeed gangbang in the back of this store I'm selling tickets. I ask them half added if they want to try my product but they all shut me down after seeing I'm not a good salesman, people I don't give a fuck if you drink this shit with your fake gluten free diets of course it has sugar it says on the back ' oh no it doesn't have sugar I can't taste it' these Jews are dumber than I thought them living in a small closed community in the middle of a metropolis is a faux pas to learn from. You get mad when strangers hotter than your men and women bike through a public road.well guess what you don't own this ducking city and you should all get shock collars for your children or learn to parent instead of duplicating all the salaries you see walking down the street. You aren't special you are entitled to the same as everyone else just because you are brainwashed from your cult doesn't make people with dirty brains irrelevant. Business is the only place they will meet in the middle, and for that I'm here for them.they believed my stupid excuse how I was in the hospital after missing 2 weeks of work I wa.t to do a better job just to tha.k them for believing me

No comments:

Google