Saturday, October 6, 2012

Whipping my spirit trails around the city

And my arm is just a slingshot to my mouth every human has something.hitherto hide or to keep alive. I cann write about something all day but can't even put into words what I feel this shit is a joke. Drink it off drink it off. I'm in no mood for the alpha male I'm in the mood to feel the sounds.dab maybe even leak a few out of thus sick sorry sucker that is paying money to enjoy a thought. I need ti stop living in drunken words and complete the mission finallyn. My elastic voice only stretches solar and thrash punk is all I can hear, two minutes ago none of these words were her, there's a drop in.everyone's posture as I approach the bar everything is about me in myhead but once I het so far down I want to use my day off to work on.what's really important to me. I need inspiration not some Fay girls with egg parts that reach to the soutpole of the bat, if youre a girl and wondering if you're fat just ask yourself when was the last 3 pound portion you ate. Don't kill me cause I do drugs and I'm in public.the more I drink the less my hands become my own. The first thing to take my hands is my sek concious my dream my inner inserting habitation but the next thing to take thehole into your ow. Realization standing up straight even when you can't feel your feet. I want to write the most ducked up shit I could know but I still want to say no to myself. Reverse hiss down the beer as I clear my had and replace ll thoughts with something disgraceful. I needed to take my mind of locking on to something mist people don't have the patients for thinking of expression but I relieve Di and u wint let off my writing or my jaw. I swear to god if I can keep hiring these invisible buttons ill be able to go home all ok and either way I don't want to write what you want to here. As the ii intoxication builds I see the letters holding on to one another its untrue. How are so many people forced into having a "good" time every day I want to sit back and wait for all the fireball gooch concise ti me as I'm ons bike everyday, um going to start going ti all bars on the left men think they are a dripping into godsbcrwtuon but they are true

No comments:

Google