Wednesday, May 28, 2014

slack

this is when the pain sickens me and I want to divert the blame into somebody or something else.  the bottom ribs ache and i'm not hungry anymore.  I agree with the things I heard back in time when I was relevant, dead youth.  
Life sciences magazine dripping wet sweat on my life dream.
Is that pain feeling the one that I call love?  Has everything i've ever loved been a desperate attempt to invest in something that Isn't true.  something to take the attention off of me.  I like to pretend I hate being the center of attention. 

feelings pass out when drowned.  i've got to stick with them and live with them. let them live not kill them.  they're me.  so many before me have written of this pain in songs that climb up the raveled life.  it never winds down.  a ribbon stuck at the end, do you just leave it caught or pull it off?






"blame it all on yourself cause she's always a woman to me"

No comments:

Google