Tuesday, September 10, 2013

a hole in another world


  followed my family on vacation to bermuda what a shit stein. I just wanted to be at home curling my hair and feeling my friend lori up, playing with her nipples normal teenager shit.  now i'm stuck in this hotel that looks like a rundown version of a high class old folks home. my bitch ass dad made me eat the shitty jimmy buffet used cassette for dinner, I TOLD HIM I WANTED BRUNCH.  on our way back I noticed the window was open to my bedroom part of the hotel i saw a sad shadow.  I said
"dont hide"
"he rustled a bit" and knew he had been caught
"hey creeper, I see you.  what the fuck are you doing in my room"

he came over with some stupid sob story about how he had a bad life blah blah blah. i didnt like this bitch ass kid burglar. but of course my parents offer him to stay.

he turned out to be a pretty nice guy untill he bound gagged and tortured us for the rest of the vacation, he forced my fathers bank information out of him. after he stole everything we had with us. then dissapeared into the nice warm day outside.

when my family arrived home the house was trashed, everything stolen, from my dads precious vintage gun collection to my moms pressure cooker.  my laptop and xbox were gone too,

my parents are so stupid.





No comments:

Google