Thursday, September 19, 2013

(remix by ** DJ TRXLL b/\ckw/\rds sn/\pb/\ck*** FEATURING___ TR/\PH0USE///CR/\CK///D/\D AND yung MOM,,,,


"I love you always forever" (remixt by ** DJ TRXLL b/\ckw/\rds sn/\pb/\ck***  FEATURING___ theTR/\PH0USECLAP///CR/\CK/D/\D ,,,,AND,... YU/\/G M0M(carrying LIL lil)  

.....also FEATURING "that special time of the month with Th!ky/WANNAB/CL0GGED ".........and special lack of breasts HAnnimbal MADatmyDAD aint buy me Danimals montanna


i'm not your bitch
running out of options
all i hear is bitches talking 
in line can't tell who farted
why don't you stop then?
i don't think you understanding
i'm saying i get younger, 
yo ass is dropping every year
striking fear in most the manz
i'm the only one who can catch it in a lap dance
rolling in my texas trill friends benz 
mustached wearing circus kazoo
he stays the same
riding a chrome unicycle to juice a java
playing games with his enemies nutz
drinking three cups of coffee
in the VIP  ROOM of the trap house
making coffee in a crack den 
full of homeless dope fiends we made like this.
utah trXLL rxll out here 

got a switchblade from provo mall
i don't want decaf gimme venti tall latte
i love how your ass sways, as you walk away 
i hate to see you go, but ima bout to come



french montana taught me
use a french press
snitch don't  brew too fast 
bitch hipster bullet proof vest
put your body in a cast
have the last laugh
on my youtube ego trip
san francisco kids
getting dick sucked by craigslist
he doesn't make tips
this barista really gives the shits
to robyn thicke and lil wayne kissed 
now i'm at the ritz 
popping yo little sisters zits
with mitt romneys bitch wifes 
sloppy seconds
waste of paper (crumple up that paper cup make it again bitch this time richer like the guy behind fisher price enterprises butler did)
i can't stop talk bout  titz
bout 3 minutes boiil it longer
without this tutorial you would have cold water
you got no clue how to brew
how the upper west side white dudes do
                          SIDE slide the pump take a dump like the french press drinkers do 

like the french press drinkers dooo doo 

i love you always forever derka derka 
bitch i hate those fucking sneakers
i wear nike bruins  stuffed with paper
i couldn't find my size so i got darth vaders pair

ebay won't  let me place a bid 
gambling with your parents kids 
ones and zeros 
playing roulettes futuristic gangster style
war niggas flooded the nile with a hot pile 
of french press soup fresh out their potter
certified trxll G bangers

i haven't slept i'm on a kick
chain smoking everyday
diferent brands of cigarette, 
my eyes so red
the sockets dead with flaking skin
you wish you liived in my sin
i pop these molly mormons in the morning
open cans of coffee grounds when i'm horny
wear my grill all over my house 
bitch i'm making coffee
ho don't touch my coffee
this is how i want it 
steamin hot dark as my dick
your the only bad bitch
thats ever tasted it

girl i fucking love you 
love you love you
make my coffee bitch
don't treat me like a ho
eat your pussy like a snack cuz i'm about to go to school
get coffee caffeine  caffeine 
internet sites full of l
ab sheets explaining 
how to make it
so i baked it

bitch your chalk board is ugly
you fuck john stockton
you got a stocking thong on
i wanna try that mug on
bitch click clack 
go grind my beans 
ho i'll be right back 
i'm gonna take a seat
on the toilet seat 
skeet all over so you have to clean

I can't sleep even though this brew is so weak
i can't hear my teeth grind in my sleep
i leave the house buy some clothes
shop at savers head to toe 
bitch niggas copy how i'm dressing
i'm teaching these salad dressing wearing bitches a lessons during 2d art class
but i'm just laughing at your ass cause everyone knows
bitch had to fart
leave that poo inside you
i ride my bike with a pop tart
watch your bark i'm coming for you
young roxy she a trill nigga keeps her finger(paws)  on the trigger
you got heart girl i fucking love you
i'll wait as you  hand stand pee
some old man looking at me
i'm not gonna pick up your shit
i lean back take a sip
peeping tom on my dick
lady wants me to sit her bitch
i need creamer creamer creamer


shout out to dj wally wally wally wally mart, and young drug creamy lap panty fapper

an my neighbors labrador rest in peace you better respect poor out your prozac for my lil doggie homie cass. 

"your bitch bruised my urethra, she only had two teeth though, fucked her mouth like a keyhole, my dicks still has the fever, she bit me like her brother" 
****H/\LL0\/\/33/\/ R!D3 C/\8 $T/\883R ***
  

R.I.P.
1999-2008




















No comments:

Google