Saturday, September 28, 2013

culture vulture

23 23 23 23 Michael Jordan should sue that bitch.

     Yes i'm talking about that culture whore that feels the need to suck the blood out of pop culture and shit it out it nasty scrawny white girl diarrhea.   Twerking is for girls with curves, not scrawny disney stars gone wannabe ghetto.  Was she even alive when michael jordan played?  I guess it doesn't matter, she has probably gained respect for him through tumbler posts and youtube videos. Jesus I was even so young when space jam came out.
      Why do people exploit things?  Obviously she is doing whatever it takes to remain relevant and shocking in the media.  I used to "respect" juicy j , if that is even the right word.  Whiz whatever the fuck has always sucked.  After seeing the beginning of the 23 video I don't get why he is working with her. He has the same blood as her I suppose, wants to be rich and famous and will do whatever it takes.  I couldn't watch more that 30 seconds of the 23 video. the second her tongue came out I closed the window so fast. That bitch seriously disgusts me on another level, not just sexually.   Thicken up if you want to twerk.  Why is a skinny, assless, chicken leg bitch the new spokes person for ass shaking?
     I'm sad every time I see someone wearing a jordan jersey I will think of miley sticking her wormy slut tongue out.  I used to see jordan jersey and be like oh cool thats a real dude.  I'm just glad child stars usually turn out horribly fucked up and can see that she is starting pretty early into adulthood.
  She is not a sexually independent woman, she is a wannabe hood rat that hasn't seen anything in her life but the disney channel producers worm dick that strangely resembles her tongue, they would say to hannah Montana "If you want another season, let me see your tongue on my uncircumcised cock again, two peas in a pod.".




 I would laugh if she died. I think she should have her tongue circumcised.

No comments:

Google