Thursday, September 19, 2013

Am I the red flag giver?

I'm not as perfect as I thought what the fuck is wrong why do I do this? Am I afraid at the mentioning of a permanent thing? But I am sure that's what I want l. I know I don't want anything else the question is can I be to her what she needs,can I trust myself enough to be what I want?  I want to give her what she gives to me, I'm not sure what that is cause I know another person can't make you happy. I just know she's who I'm supposed to be with. I want to set an example of success I want to give her money and be everything she needs. This long distance thing is just a ducky thing Tp have to go through with the person you love. What am I doing wrong? Am I wrong? I think I'm just human I'm not perfect. What I really need is sleep. Relax and get my cavity filled tomorrow I wish the dentist would put me to sleep for it I hate having a numb mouth.


No comments:

Google