Monday, June 6, 2011

cattle

a surge builds up in my body and causes me to act without wanting to. i move how i shouldn’t and i feel like i’m tired of holding myself up ALL THE TIME. i would list off the things that brought me here. but my friend i tell you to understand me heaven. i’ve taught my younger cousin in the patterns i learned. i kept off the rock and battled thirst
learning from your mistakes can be hard, you can believe one word you say, then your mind will constantly unconsciously move on to the next. no hesitation involved, just like browsing the internet. only a true dislike for the way everything is. for the things i’ve created for myself. i want to come clean with you i want you to know that something is in my mind that needs to come out that won’t really be a free understanding to the rest of the world. the people i see on the streets can’t believe me i feel them astthey walk past me i’m afraid in survival ghost evil zone. i’m adjusting , i’m corrupting, i need to stay here for a long time.
i disk

No comments:

Google