Monday, June 20, 2011

i am strong enough to hike through a forest with glowing eyes

i can finally relax, as i sit here being loved by a machine, it feels good and is hard on my back rolling up a shiatsu massage the length of my spine in bliss it explodes and pops like fireworks and tingles threw my fingers of my roman face. i guess a polished face or clouded. people i meet tell me that i look eastern european. this is weird. so i got my haircut today from disgust of puffiness. it feels good, all though i do look like i’m about to enlist in the army. i wen tot prospect park yesterday and took magical fungus. i had my roomate brandon lead me on the amazing journey where he was a tour guide to a place we’ve never been. it was amazing. everything was like being a little kid again. being stripped of nature in this culture shock hell i am finally seeing what has been here the whole time. myself, my body all the obvious proof that says i’m alive. i can hit these keys can’t i? i am strong enough to hike through a forest with glowing eyes, and i’m strong enough to walking down the streets of my own neighborhood. this is being a man. i needed to confirm this and get in touch with my inner being. all night i felt myself while i was asleep. it was like being a baby protected and care free.  the house has a better vibe now that the couple that lives on my floor rearranged my room, its like invisible fung shiut shift. and now everything is like it should be. without something to worry you all the time, or a reason to hurry up your feet. this is the sweet life typing and getting a massage. i’m with my 2 man made loves, my visual stimulant and now i have a personal mauseus . i could think it was asian, those women can focus and have extremely strong hands. this place is just like any other. in the forest i saw the light of day and the trees zig zag patterns, leading to what grows from the center. the stuff that ties us all down under our knees.  i met a wonderful tree that cared for me like no one ever has, we shared a moment, from a distance i saw its many faces, but up close it just supported everything i stood for, and it did too. it stood there so old and not dripping from the lethargy of age.  it was content sitting there watching over the purple fields, and the people all playing looking perfect like a park. i nestled in to a man made haven overlooking a mossy lake next to the swan babies and the mother swan.  i relaxed in to this jungle bench that incaved and we watched the wedding people get their pictures taken. an asian bride and groom. the man was all sparkling and i think he was a vampire.  the vines hung over my as i was stored on my natural bench thinking nothing at all. just being. man it was good to get out there. its like a rampant flood of energy let loose, no damn to hold it back, no keeper beating it constantly. all it is is flowing, no holding back. live in what you have now. grasping hold of things is useless. you just gott to keep your head in your self, cause thats ll that matters, i’ve typed this bullshit before i have a huge build up, standing in brandon’s room the other day i got a boner watching he girlfriend clean, i tried to act like it was cool but i think i’m pretty sure he aw that puppy swelling.

No comments:

Google